Any links to online stores should be assumed to be affiliates. The company or PR agency provides all or most review samples. They have no control over my content, and I provide my honest opinion.
With Amazon Prime day upon us, everyone is on the lookout for the best deals
A lot of the fitness tech I have covered recently could be a bit too expensive for many people, either for financial reasons or you just don’t want to commit £100+ if you are just getting into fitness.
On the lower end of the market, there are some great options. It has been three years since I reviewed affordable options such as the Letsfit Fitness Trackers. Since then, bigger named brands have entered the market with ultra-affordable options, such as the Honor Band 5.
However, for the same price as those options, up and coming brand YoYoFit offers a smart watch-style fitness tracker which looks much like the Huawei Watch GT2 while only costing around £30.
No products found.
YoYoFit Smart Watch Features
Feature-wise it is similar to the options you get from Huawei or Honor, the main thing is lacking is a built-in GPS chip, but it can connect to your smartphone for GPS assistance providing accurate tracking out outdoor activities.
The features include:
- 1.4-inch full touch colour screen
- Multiple sports modes to get real-time status during your workouts and connect to smartphone GPS for more precise real-time route and distance.
- Includes running, cycling, walking and more
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring with manual SPO2 readings
- Calorie counting
- Step counting
- Sleep monitoring
- Phone notifications such as calls, SMS, WhatsApp and Instagram.
- Music Player, Remote Camera, Sedentary Reminder, Alarm Clock, Stopwatch
- 7 day battery life
If you prefer a different design, they also offer a square-shaped smartwatch which looks very similar to the Apple Watch and offers the same features as this.
No products found.
FitCloudPro and Phone Compatibility
The watch will work on either Android (4.4 or higher) or iOS (8.2 or higher), and the app you use with the watch is the FitCloudPro. The app offers many of the features you find on more expensive watches, so you can keep track of your high and low heart rate, giving you an idea of your overall cardiovascular health.
Price and Prime Day Deals
The watch normally sells for £39.99, but with Prime Day there is 20% off taking it down to £27.99. You can then get another 10% off with the code GOY8D3OM taking the final price down to just £25.19
No products found.
- Compatible system: Android 4.4 or higher, IOS 8.2 or higher
- Flash memory: 128K+64M
- Screen type: Colour screen Hancai screen
- Screen size: 1.3
- Resolution : 240*240
- Touch screen type :full TP–COF
- Bluetooth: BT5.0
- WIFI: no
- NFC: None
- Acceleration sensor: STK8321
- ECG: None
- Heart rate: HX3300
- GPS: no (connects to your phones GPS)
- Battery type: polymer lithium battery
- Capacity: 240maH
- Charging method: magnetic
- Exercise Step count, calories, distance, exercise mode
- Health Blood pressure, heart rate, blood oxygen, sedentary reminder, sleep monitoring, automatic heart rate monitoring, etc.
- Social sharing WeChat, QQ, LINE, Facebook, Twitter, KaoKao Talk, WhatsApp, Skype, etc.
- Others: Raise the wrist to brighten the screen, call reminder, text message reminder, alarm clock reminder, shake to take pictures, mobile phone search, etc.
- Waterproof grade: IP67
- Charging time: 2h
- Battery life: 7~9D
- Product language APP supports more than 20 languages; bracelet push supports more than 50 languages; (UI display default Chinese and English, can be customized)
- Wristband material Single colour: TPU/Double colour: silicone
YoYoFit Smart Watch Rating
A little over £25 for a basic smartwatch with fitness tracking features, notifications and 24/7 heart rate monitoring. It won’t be as good as big brand names but for the price this would make a great Christmas gift or for someone just getting into fitness.
Overall - 80%80%
I am James, a UK-based tech enthusiast and the Editor and Owner of Mighty Gadget, which I’ve proudly run since 2007. Passionate about all things technology, my expertise spans from computers and networking to mobile, wearables, and smart home devices.
As a fitness fanatic who loves running and cycling, I also have a keen interest in fitness-related technology, and I take every opportunity to cover this niche on my blog. My diverse interests allow me to bring a unique perspective to tech blogging, merging lifestyle, fitness, and the latest tech trends.
In my academic pursuits, I earned a BSc in Information Systems Design from UCLAN, before advancing my learning with a Master’s Degree in Computing. This advanced study also included Cisco CCNA accreditation, further demonstrating my commitment to understanding and staying ahead of the technology curve.
I’m proud to share that Vuelio has consistently ranked Mighty Gadget as one of the top technology blogs in the UK. With my dedication to technology and drive to share my insights, I aim to continue providing my readers with engaging and informative content.
Last update on 2024-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API